Friday, 8 February 2013

All good things come to an end....

I don’t know whether I’m in the midst of a quarter life crisis or whether I’m just beginning to see the silver lining in a very odd and bizarre situation, but I need change. Since May I have poured my life and soul into this blog, spanning from various recipes about my obsession with procrastibaking (fact!), the adventures of delving into the world of beauty (and ruining my bank in the process), or writing things to help motivate me. I have been blessed by some wonderful followers, received some beautiful comments about how inspirational my posts have been and I can’t help but smile. You’ve all made me so happy, but I need to say goodbye.

The thing is, and I’m very open about this because as I said I’m in a very odd situation at the moment, I feel that this blog is just a bad representation of me. That it’s almost fraudulent. It was backed 110% by the man I let into my life, and now he has gone, and now I have realised the lies and pain that he has caused to others other than myself, and how some of my posts were driven by my jealousy and drive to be something more… I just need to let it go.

So it’s with this that I sit here, sipping my coffee, listening to the birds tweeting outside (and wishing it was spring!) that I offer you a big hug, a warm smile, and my lifelong gratitude. A lot of you helped me find the light when I thought all was dark and I can’t repay you enough.

Now, here’s the good news – I’m not going completely. Whilst LiveFoodLove is, from this day forward, a goner, I would like to invite you into my new blogging life… Tea, cake, and lipstick. I wanted to embark on a new little adventure so that I could truly close the door on the past, but most importantly I wanted to stay true to myself…

All of my love…
LiveFoodLove, over and out.



2 comments:

  1. I'm sad that you've decided to give this blog up but I'll be following you on your new blog and wishing you all the best! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...but the wordpress link doesn't seem to work? xx

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking....?